Two elderly citizens injured in Indian firing along LoC
RAWALPINDI – Two elderly citizens were injured after Indian army troops resorted to unprovoked firing along the Line of Control, said military’s media wing on Sunday.
According to ISPR, the Indian forces deliberately targeted a civil population with mortars and automatics.
Due to Indian army indiscriminate fire, two elderly citizens of the same family received injuries.
The injured have been evacuated to a nearby hospital for necessary medical treatment. These are the first two civilians casualties in this year.
Indian troops have committed 38 ceasefire violations since Jan 1, 2021.
Soldier martyred in Waziristan operation laid to ... 06:39 PM | 10 Jan, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Funeral prayers of of Sepoy Naseer, who was martyred in an operation in North Waziristan, were ...
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran hints at civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan logs 2,333 new Covid infections, 47 deaths in past 24 hours09:12 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 22 September 202108:47 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021