Two elderly citizens injured in Indian firing along LoC
RAWALPINDI – Two elderly citizens were injured after Indian army troops resorted to unprovoked firing along the Line of Control, said military’s media wing on Sunday.
According to ISPR, the Indian forces deliberately targeted a civil population with mortars and automatics.
Due to Indian army indiscriminate fire, two elderly citizens of the same family received injuries.
The injured have been evacuated to a nearby hospital for necessary medical treatment. These are the first two civilians casualties in this year.
Indian troops have committed 38 ceasefire violations since Jan 1, 2021.
Soldier martyred in Waziristan operation laid to ... 06:39 PM | 10 Jan, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Funeral prayers of of Sepoy Naseer, who was martyred in an operation in North Waziristan, were ...
- Jazz secures Telecom sector’s largest credit facility, fully ...07:58 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- #PresidentAlvi for transparency in #recruitment process of #FPSC07:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on Privatization07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- ‘I don’t have a big belly,’ Abdul Qavi responds to his viral ...04:30 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021