Indonesian Consul General dies of Covid-19 in Karachi
KARACHI – Indonesian Consul General in Karachi Totok Prianamto died on Saturday afternoon after two-week battle with the coronavirus infection.
The diplomat was under treatment for COVID-19 at South City Hospital-Clifton for the past two weeks.
Today, he suffered severe heart attack and breathed his last at around 4:00 p.m.
Mr. Prianamto's body will be airlifted to his homeland as soon as the medico-legal formalities are completed, according to the Consul for Information and Socio-Cultural Affairs at Consulate of Indonesia.
- Pakistan announces free COVID vaccine for general public08:16 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan unveils reform package for civil services to uplift ...07:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Free passport for all Pakistanis soon, announces Sheikh Rasheed07:17 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Peshawar men send out marriage invites without bride’s consent, get ...06:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Pakistan's only SHO who leads Friday prayer in mosques (DP ...06:27 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Danish Taimoor pens down a heartfelt note for Ayeza Khan on 30th ...04:51 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH - Trailer of Hareem Shah's first web series released02:19 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Is Ertugrul famed Esra Bilgic in Peshawar?12:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021