History behind the royal robe of Prince Louis is rich
The royal family is back in the news and this time the news is about the most adorable baby Prince Louis. News of Prince Louis started to surf the Internet with beautiful pictures from this religious affair. Duchess of Cambridge held the new member of the family wrapped in a beautiful royal robe.
We all are living for the aesthetic pictures but there is more to the robe, according to history this robe was worn many times throughout the history. Well not exactly the same robe but replicas. This robe was first seen in 1841 at the christening of Queen Victoria’s eldest daughter . This doesn’t end here it was again seen worn by the great grandmother of Prince Louis, The Queen.
Later it was again seen in pictures at the christening of Prince of Whales. Finally last sighted this robe was worn by The duke of Cambridge, Prince Williams. This royal trend continued and Prince Louis wore history of his four fathers.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019