Ahsan Khan remembers Abdul Sattar Edhi's generosity with a heartfelt poem
Pakistani actor Ahsan Khan has slowly yet surely built a strong niche for himself in the entertainment industry with the diversity of roles he picks from the mishmash of opportunities.
Apart from dabbling on the acting front, Khan is also known for his philanthropic work. This time around, the Qayamat star paid a tribute to late philanthropist Abdul Sattar Edhi with a poem.
Edhi founded the world's largest volunteer ambulance network, set up various homeless shelters, animal shelters, rehabilitation centres, and orphanages across Pakistan under the Edhi Foundation.
Despite passing away five years ago, Abdul Sattar Edhi is still remembered by people across the country and Ahsan Khan has joined the bandwagon.
The Udaari star penned heartfelt verses on Instagram to remember the late humanitarian's generosity.
View this post on Instagram
Back in 2016, the founder of the Edhi Foundation passed away due to kidney failure at the age of 88 in Karachi. Even after his death, he performed his last act of charity by donating his corneas.
Moreover, Ahsan Khan is also the Ambassador for Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Punjab. On the work front, he was highly praised for her performance in the drama serial Qayamat.
Ahsan Khan defends Ghana Ali as trolling ... 05:47 PM | 2 Jun, 2021
Ghana Ali is being trolled mercilessly due to her marriage to Umair Gulzar. Labelled as a ‘home-wrecker’, ...
- PM Imran reiterates to bring powerful under the ambit of law12:54 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Videos of alleged buying, selling of votes leak ahead of Lahore’s ...12:33 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Section 144 imposed around Karachi's Nasla Tower amid protests ...11:52 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- President Alvi, Tajik counterpart agree to further strengthen ...11:27 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Punjab students to get Rs3,000 monthly stipend under Waseela Taleem ...10:53 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021