Frieha Altaf gets a lifetime achievement award
Frieha Altaf is the woman behind revolutionizing the fashion industry by introducing the red-carpet trend in Pakistan. And now she has finally been honored for all the work that she has done.
The event was held at Governor House where all the amazing and successful women were awarded for their efforts and for making this country proud. Frieha Altaf was among the seven successful women Maheen Khan, Nabila Maqsood, Sultana Siddiqui, Shaista Effendi and few more, who were awarded for their efforts.
This is a proud moment for all the Pakistani women, and we wish them more success.
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Indian cricket chief invites PCB head Ramiz Raja to IPL final07:50 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- UK lawmaker David Amess stabbed to death in his own constituency07:23 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Ban on new domestic gas connections imposed across Pakistan06:43 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Man creates Guinness World Record for balancing 735 eggs on a hat03:50 PM | 15 Oct, 2021