Frieha Altaf gets a lifetime achievement award
Frieha Altaf is the woman behind revolutionizing the fashion industry by introducing the red-carpet trend in Pakistan. And now she has finally been honored for all the work that she has done.
The event was held at Governor House where all the amazing and successful women were awarded for their efforts and for making this country proud. Frieha Altaf was among the seven successful women Maheen Khan, Nabila Maqsood, Sultana Siddiqui, Shaista Effendi and few more, who were awarded for their efforts.
This is a proud moment for all the Pakistani women, and we wish them more success.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021