Shah Rukh Khan owns 257 pairs of shoes but still wants more
The latest we hear is King Khan wants a pair of football shoes. “I haven’t played football for years but I have a wish for getting football shoes for myself. I am very particular about shoes and I am very clear that shoes should be very comfortable,” says SRK who recently became a brand ambassador for a shoe brand.
SRK used to play hockey and football in his school and college days and keeps playing the sports occasionally.
“My first secretary had a deal with me that whenever I went abroad, he wanted shoes. Now these shoes are available in India. I now get good football shoes for my son and daughter when I go abroad. I want them for myself too now.”
Shoes have been SRK's biggest wardrobe style statement. The black suit is what he wears for all formal occasions, while his sneakers pair up for his torn blue jeans and white tee.
While the clothes remain the same, it's the shoes that SRK likes to make a statement with. In fact he has a large collection of footwear. “I have 257 variety of footwear and designs and that’s more than I can wear in a life time,” he says.
SRK feels that shoes can be a great gift too. “There are lot of people who tell me that people have a superstition that we don’t accept shoes as gifts and if you give them shoes they think that their friendship will break or something like that. But I don’t believe in them,” says King Khan.
His shoes have always been on the tough journey with him. “My journey has taken me beyond even what I dreamed of. Though I had no dreams, I had not thought I would be what I am today. I just wanted to work and whenever I am feeling a little result oriented or whenever I fail.
“I always think about where I started off. I never thought of any result or end of what I want to achieve. It was never the money that I wanted to earn or the houses I wanted to buy. Nor was it the awards or number of films I wanted to do. Allah has been very kind to me and God has been extremely generous and his blessings are upon me.”
- Pakistan, Iran navies to hold joint drills11:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- JUI-F lawmaker Maulana Ayubi shares how to make alcohol ‘halal’ ...11:25 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- PCB celebrates Babar Azam’s birthday in style (VIDEO)10:59 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Aqeel, Bilal, Amna win double crowns in Sapphire Open National Tennis10:40 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Cooking oil prices increased by up to Rs110 per litre in utility ...10:22 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021