Junaid Khan makes TV comeback with Mohabbat Na Kariyo
KARACHI - Acclaimed Pakistani actor and singer Junaid Khan is coming back on our screen again, after his blockbuster Yaarian ended this Friday, in Mohabbat Na Kariyo that is scheduled to go on air on Geo Entertainment every Friday from Oct 11th.
Junaid Khan will be facing struggles in his love and family life. Driven by his emotions, his character is ready to go to any extremes to prove his love for his family. Produced under the banner of Mastermind Productions, directed by Ahmed Kamran, the drama stars Hira Mani & Xarnish Khan in lead roles.
View this post on Instagram
Presenting to you the #OST of my latest venture with #MasterMindfilms titled ‘#MuhabbatNaKariyo (previously titled #Makafaat). The track has been produced by my friend and an ace music producer #NaveenNashaad, sung by the brilliant #hadiqakiani. Cant wait for you guys to check out this play which has been made with the basic ingredients of hard work, love and passion; Coming out this Friday the 11th only on #GEO entertainment. What do you think of this track ???? #upnext
“After the massive success of Kamzarf, when Hasan Zia (Mastermind productions) approached me again, it was a no-brainer to say yes,” stated Junaid Khan . “Additionally, the serial has been partially shot in Baku, Azerbaijan, and that will be very interesting for our audiences.” With multiple super hit projects like KamZarf, Hania, Ishq Tamasha, and Sun Yaara, Junaid Khan has proven his versatility and acting prowess time and time again.
One of the highest-rated actors on television, Junaid Khan has become one of the most bankable faces in Pakistani television. He is going to make his debut on the big screen next year with Kamran Bari’s Kahay Dil Jidhar.
Junaid Khan was being offered lead role in ... 03:11 PM | 2 Oct, 2019
LAHORE - Pakistani actor and singer Junaid Khan has revealed that he was offered Bollywood film Aashiqui 2. Recently, ...
Are you excited about the upcoming TV serial? We for sure are.
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PTM's Mohsin Dawar among 15 arrested in Islamabad06:50 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019