COVID-19 SOPs violation: 14 malls, 13 schools, 4 marriage halls sealed in Peshawar
PESHAWAR – The city administration has sealed 14 mega malls, 13 schools and four marriage halls over violation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to control the spread of COVID-19 in Peshawar.
According to media details, during the action taken in ongoing drive against code of conduct set up to counter coronavirus, the teams also sealed 100 shops in Shafi Market of Peshawar Cantt, 700 shops on Jinnah Park Road and 200 shops in Kamran Market at the Charsadda Road for allowing customers without wearing safety mask.
The district administration has also decided to launch programme to educate people in order to absorb corona SOPs and support to counter the pandemic.
- ‘Dirty Arabs, Go Home’ – Muslim women stabbed at Eiffel Tower ...06:28 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan asks Afghanistan for proper management after stampede deaths05:45 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Beaconhouse Group partners with Teach For Pakistan for ending ...05:29 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Guardians of Velayat Sky-99: Iran kicks off large-scale aerial ...04:58 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Fast & Furious franchise soon to reach the finish line!03:24 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Imran Abbas meets Ertugrul star Cem Uçan in Turkey02:23 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Shahid Afridi celebrates 20 years of marriage01:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020