1 million jobs to be given to youth under first phase of Kamyab Jawan Programme, says Dar
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Uman Dar says over one million will be created for skilled youth and providing them technical training under the first phase of Kamyab Jawan Programme.
Addressing a cheque distribution ceremony in Rawalpindi on Wednesday afternoon, he said that over one billion rupees have so far been distributed to the youth on merit.
Usman Dar said industrial development is paramount priority of the government and special focus on Small and Medium Enterprises is being paid for creating jobs.
He said training to 50,000 youth will be continued in educational and training centers.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020