Instagram launches 'Bokeh' effect in camera UI
The company rolled out new update to target the portrait mode effect which has been become a very popular addition to smartphone photography.
Users can find new feature right next to superzoom.
How to access it
Go to Stories camera and swipe left until you find ‘Focus’.
The blur feature will see users face, and then it will blur out the background to create the ‘Portrait Mode’ effect.
The new effect works on both the front and rear cameras, so you can take selfies or shoot portraits of your friends.
The Focus feature comes with the latest version of Instagram 39.0 for iOS and Android. For iOS, mention stickers are also rolling out so you can mention your friends in the stories that you post.
Focus mode works on Apple iPhone SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, and X and selected Android devices.
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021