Pakistani youth 'rejects' being ruled by "Aurat Raj"
Live reviews were given by students about the concept of "so called" feminism.
Not only did the men give ignorant answers, the women joined in to claim that feminists are paid to act and should move abroad in order to practice their freedom.
Slogans and posters stating "consent ki tasbeeh roz parhein", "khana khud garam karlo", "ghar ka kaam, sab ka kaam", "girls just wanna have fundamental rights" and "freedom over fear" were interpreted by the youth in their own ways.
Let us keep in mind that the slogan "khana khud garam karlo" arose from cases such as these:
And "consent ki tasbeeh roz parhein" arose from men such as these who are publicly objectifying women:
Fellow ladies, till the time you do not support the cause, there are high chances the cause would be lost under all the comments and chaos.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021