Pakistani youth 'rejects' being ruled by "Aurat Raj"
Live reviews were given by students about the concept of "so called" feminism.
Not only did the men give ignorant answers, the women joined in to claim that feminists are paid to act and should move abroad in order to practice their freedom.
Slogans and posters stating "consent ki tasbeeh roz parhein", "khana khud garam karlo", "ghar ka kaam, sab ka kaam", "girls just wanna have fundamental rights" and "freedom over fear" were interpreted by the youth in their own ways.
Let us keep in mind that the slogan "khana khud garam karlo" arose from cases such as these:
And "consent ki tasbeeh roz parhein" arose from men such as these who are publicly objectifying women:
Fellow ladies, till the time you do not support the cause, there are high chances the cause would be lost under all the comments and chaos.
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Police arrests over 30 demonstrators during protest against COVID-19 ...01:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020