Pakistani youth 'rejects' being ruled by "Aurat Raj"
Live reviews were given by students about the concept of "so called" feminism.
Not only did the men give ignorant answers, the women joined in to claim that feminists are paid to act and should move abroad in order to practice their freedom.
Slogans and posters stating "consent ki tasbeeh roz parhein", "khana khud garam karlo", "ghar ka kaam, sab ka kaam", "girls just wanna have fundamental rights" and "freedom over fear" were interpreted by the youth in their own ways.
Let us keep in mind that the slogan "khana khud garam karlo" arose from cases such as these:
And "consent ki tasbeeh roz parhein" arose from men such as these who are publicly objectifying women:
Fellow ladies, till the time you do not support the cause, there are high chances the cause would be lost under all the comments and chaos.
- Iman Aly, Komal Aziz and Imran Abbas are currently vacationing in ...04:05 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan, Oman sign MoU in military cooperation02:52 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Four in 10 children are stunted in Pakistan: nutrition survey02:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020