Sania Mirza lands in trouble with police over improper number plate
The challan was issued last night after the traffic cops found the SUV with improper display of number plate and photographed the vehicle which was parked at Road Number 10 in Jubilee Hills area, a police officer said.
"We have issued an e-challan with fine of Rs 200 to Sania Mirza, the owner of the SUV, for the violation", Srinivas Reddy, Inspector Jubilee Hills Traffic Police Station.
“There was a violation (of traffic rules) with regard to display of registration number in an irregular way. The registration number of the vehicle was displayed in a fancy manner. The display of the number plate this way is against the Motor Vehicles Act,” the police officer told PTI.
- United Nations officially came into existence on this day in 194502:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- TLP's long march turns into a sit-in as negotiations end in 'success'12:50 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill 16 terrorists in KP, Balochistan IBOs12:18 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Daughter of PM Imran’s wife Bushra Bibi ‘marries’ Pakistani ...11:50 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021