Cabinet okays 10pc increase in govt employees' salaries
ISLAMABAD – The federal cabinet on Friday approved 10 percent increase in the salaries and pension of government employees in the budget 2021-22.
After the approval of the federal cabinet, the decision regarding 10 percent hike in emoluments and pensions would be announced in the budget speech later in the evening today.
The federal cabinet approved the finance bill for fiscal year 2021-22. The cabinet meeting was chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan. The cabinet okayed the Rs8 trillion budget 2021-22.
Earlier, Prime Minister Imran Khan summoned a special session of the federal cabinet to approve the finance bill for the fiscal year 2021-22.
Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin briefed the cabinet on budget expenditure, revenue target, budget deficit and other important matters related to FY budget 2021-22.
Shaukat Tarin unveils Rs8 trillion Budget 2021-22 04:00 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin on Friday presented the Federal Budget 2021-22 amid ruckus by ...
- Noor Mukadam murder: Can’t get Zahir Jaffer killed in police ...07:42 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran facing life threats, reveals information minister07:09 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Afghan team reaches Pakistan to probe alleged abduction of Afghan ...06:36 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan soldier martyred in Waziristan terror attack05:46 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty releases detailed statement after husband Raj Kundra's ...04:08 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021