Budget 2021-22 will make everyone happy: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday said that the budget 2021-22 would make everyone happy.
He expressed these views while responding to a journalist at the Parliament House. A journalist asked the prime minister whether the budget, which will be presented later in the day, will be a “people-friendly” one.
Replying to the journalist, Prime Minister Imran Khan said, “Today, everyone will be happy.”
Prime Minister Imran Khan hosted lunch for parliamentarians belonging to the government’s coalition parties. Important issues relating to the country’s political situation and the budget discussed during the reception.
Earlier, PM Khan chaired the meeting of the parliamentarians at 2:00pm. Senators and MNAs from the coalition parties attended the meeting.
The prime minister took parliamentarians of the PTI’s coalition parties into confidence over the development budget and other matters of national importance.
Mobile phones and women’s purses were kept outside the meeting room.
On the other hand, the Opposition will hold a meeting of its parliamentary members. PML-N President and Opposition Leader in National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif will chair the meeting. Important decisions related to the budget are expected to be taken in the meeting.
Federal cabinet approves finance bill 2021-22 02:35 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The federal cabinet on Friday approved the finance bill for fiscal year 2021-22. The federal cabinet ...
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 23 June 202110:25 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- FBR rules out tax amnesty scheme for construction sector09:03 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Molped announces Turkish actress Esra Bilgiç as brand ambassador!10:34 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021