This is the No.1 food needed for glowing skin & healthy hair, according to experts
However, in recent years there has been a growing interest in essential omega-3 fatty acids, claiming that they make women appear more youthful and achieve healthier skin and hair.
Omega 3 is an integral part of our structure because our skin is made up of a lipid membrane. A deficiency of omega 3 leaves our skin weak, induces wrinkles and signs of ageing.
Omega 3 deficiency is related to dry, flakey and itchy skin. It also constitutes in skin rashes. If the upper layers of skin are hydrated well enough, the skin looks healthy.
It is known to help fight dry and brittle hair, and help symptoms such as dandruff and increased blood circulation to the scalp.
Omega 3 has also been shown to protect against inflammation caused by UV radiation. A dose of omega 3 before hitting the sun can help combat ageing, wrinkles and photosensitivity disorders. Sunscreen is also very important.
Omega-3 is needed for optimal functioning of neurons in brain cells and may even help combat depression by increasing our serotonin and dopamine levels, according to reports.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022