Coca-Cola Special: Company surprises job applicant with the SWEETEST gesture
LAHORE - Coca-Cola is one of the best companies one can imagine working for. All of us have at least once imagined what it would be like to work for a company as big and amazing as Coke. However, a candidate who failed to make it as an employee yet tried his best to be hired, was surprised in the sweetest way by the brand.
These cans and a letter were delivered to the applicant's resident who was delighted with the response of the company to his efforts. A little encouragement hurts nobody!
The General Manager of Coke definitely knows how to keep himself and others grounded and humble. He should be a role model for many because these days job refusals are harsh and cold.
BEST rejection ever?
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- China expresses grief over Pakistan plane crash04:22 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Four young Kashmiris martyred in fresh act of Indian terrorism02:48 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 56,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,154 confirmed ...01:51 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020