Gold price up by Rs.1400 per tola in Pakistan
KARACHI - The price of per tola increased by Rs1,400 to reach Rs114,400 in Pakistan, according to rates compiled by the All Sindh Saraf Jewellers Association on Sunday.
The price of gold has again shown an upward trend after it recently dropped to a two-month low to Rs111,400.
According to an expert on gold prices, Adnan Agar, who is the director of AA Commodities, low-interest rates around the world, and uncertainty have been creating a favorable environment for gold prices.
- Top UK general acknowledges Pakistan Army's efforts for regional peace08:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran fears second Covid-19 wave in polluted cities07:44 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Top US economist appreciates Pakistan’s handling of coronavirus ...07:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Police raid ex-Sindh governor Zubair’s house for his arrest06:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Swiss envoy calls on Pakistan Army chief at GHQ06:19 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Is '50 Crore' truly a desi version of 'Money Heist'?02:28 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Zaid Ali T gifts his wife a brand new car11:27 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PCB announces squad for Zimbabwe series01:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020