Akshay Kumar reveals he drinks cow urine everyday
Celebrities are always under limelight, and its difficult, rather impossible for them to conceal details about their everyday lives, despite their dedicated efforts.
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has made a shocking revelation that he consumes cow urine regularly for ayurvedic reasons, reported Hindustan Times.
The actor recently went live with his co-star Huma Qureshi and spilled the beans about his experience about going on a jungle adventure with famous British adventurer and host Bear Grylls.
When Akshay was asked to share how he convinced himself to drink elephant poop tea on the show, Akshay replied, "I wasn't worried. I was too excited to be worried. I have cow urine because of ayurvedic reasons every day, so that was okay."
He also admitted that teaming up with Grylls for his show was a "highlight for him".
Akshay and the ace adventurer went on a wild escapade to explore the Bandipur Tiger Reserve in Karnataka to film an episode of Into the Wild with Bear Grylls. The particular episode will be airing on Discovery+ on September 11.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Houthis' attacks on Saudi Arabia11:39 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020