Parents are worried Peppa Pig is making their children develop British accent
The animated series first aired in May 2004. British vocabulary and accent is so evident in the show that kids are picking it up really quickly.
Parents in the U.S. are claiming the popular children's TV show Peppa has caused their kids to start speaking in a British accent.
Twitter user @Supersly20 wrote: 'My 4 year baby girl loves watching Peppa Pig and I have noticed her accent and grammar is extraordinary.
'Last night I tucked her to sleep and she looks at me and says "daddy, can you snuggle me" I was like what did you just say baby girl? I don't remember the last time I used that word,' he added.
Similarly, user @_fragilebxnes wrote: 'My child won’t stop talking with an accent ever since she started watching peppa pig?????????'
'I’d like to thank Peppa Pig for the slight yet adorable British accent my toddler is acquiring. #mum ' added user @jenrofe.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022