Hafeez Shaikh will continue working as Finance Advisor, says Asad Umar
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar has said that Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh will continue working as Finance Advisor.
In his statement, the federal minister said that according to his information the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Chairman Syed Shabbar Zaidi is sick, adding that he is not aware of FBR chairman’s displeasure with the government.
He further said that the situation is undoubtedly difficult at present but steps are being taken in the right direction to end inflation.
Asad Umar hoped that the economic situation will improve soon.
- PCB central contract — Bisma retains Pakistan captaincy, head coach ...09:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PM stresses anti-coronavirus SOPs to avert tough times08:48 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- 'I was raped by Rehman Mailk,' alleges US blogger Cynthia D Ritchie ...07:54 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020