Hafeez Shaikh will continue working as Finance Advisor, says Asad Umar
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar has said that Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh will continue working as Finance Advisor.
In his statement, the federal minister said that according to his information the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Chairman Syed Shabbar Zaidi is sick, adding that he is not aware of FBR chairman’s displeasure with the government.
He further said that the situation is undoubtedly difficult at present but steps are being taken in the right direction to end inflation.
Asad Umar hoped that the economic situation will improve soon.
- Zong and Growtech connect for the most-advanced business solution and ...02:37 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Punjab University makes entry test mandatory for admission in BS ...02:15 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Seven family members go missing after car swept away by flood in Sindh11:32 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Watch: Coke Studio hit 'Pasoori' gets African fusion in latest teaser10:10 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Meera shares 'words of wisdom' with fans09:06 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022