Pakistan Navy kicks off Seaspark-2020 exercise in Karachi
KARACHI – The inaugural ceremony of Pakistan Navy's exercise Seaspark 2020 was held in Karachi on Wednesday.
Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi was the chief guest on the occasion.
The participants of the ceremony were briefed on the objectives and strategy of the exercise, and the force commanders presented their plan of action.
According to spokesperson for Pakistan Navy, Exercise Seaspark is conducted to examine practically Pakistan Navy's war preparedness and planning.
Opening Ceremony of #PakNavy Maritime Ex #SEASPARK-20 held at Khi. CNS Adm Zafar Mahmood Abbasi was Chief Guest. The Biennial Ex is aimed to validate war preparedness & Ops plans vis-a-vis reg & global challenges. PMSA, Pak Army, PAF & Civ authorities will also participate in Ex. pic.twitter.com/tO0NLFX7be— Rear Admiral M Arshid Javed DGPR Navy (@dgprPaknavy) February 12, 2020
The exercise reflects Pakistan Navy's resolve for promotion of sustainable stability and secured maritime environment in the region.
- 'Thank You': Afghan minister acknowledges Pakistan's 40 years of ...11:43 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Refugee Conference: UN ready to participate in Afghan reconciliation ...11:30 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- LHC summons DG Rescue-1122 over plea challenging his reappointment10:48 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- UN resolutions on Kashmir need implementation, UNSG Guterres tells ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- realme Pakistan teases one of the much-awaited entry-level ...08:55 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019