Countries may have to lockdown again as coronavirus could bounce back: WHO
GENEVA - World Health Organization (WHO) has warned that there is risk that coronavirus could bounce back, adding that countries may have to lockdown again.
Speaking at a virtual conference in Geneva, Executive Director of WHO’s Health Emergencies Program Dr. Michael Ryan said we all want to avoid whole countries going back into total lockdown but there may be situations in which that is the only option.
The WHO advised countries to open slowly, pay close attention to their data and proceed cautiously as they reopen as coronavirus cases continue to spike worldwide.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020