Rs1.2 trillion earmarked for Pakistan’s defence in Budget 2020-21
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has proposed to allocate over Rs1.2 trillion for defence affairs and services as it unveiled its second budget with a total outlay of Rs7.24 trillion for the next fiscal year 2020-2021 on Friday.
Federal Minister for Industries and Production Hammad Azhar presented the budget in the National Assembly. Prime Minister Imran Khan is also attending the session.
PTI's Hammad Azhar unveils Pakistan's Budget ... 05:12 PM | 12 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led federal government is unveiling its second budget with a layout of ...
In previous fiscal year, the government had proposed to allocate Rs1.15 trillion for defence for 2019-20 as compared to the original allocation of Rs 1.1tr for the outgoing year.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021