Rameesha Shahid, Pakistan's first female kickboxing instructor is changing the game one kick at a time
Meet Rameesha Shahid, the passionate girl from Karachi who is Pakistan's first certified kickboxing instructor!
Rameesha, a former student and current master kickboxer at K7 Fitness and Kickboxing Academy teaches other girls passionate about it and attracts a whole crowd of women and girls eager to learn.
K7 wasnt always teeming with so many enthusiastic girls, however, and in her time Rameesha was the ONLY female student who trained under Master Jamil Cahndio.
Since then she has become somewhat of a celebrity, with news of her achievements circulating prominent news channels and newspapers as well.
According to her K7 profile; Rameesha Shahid K7's first Female Fitness & Kickboxing trainer and #certified fitness instructor.She is a fitness fanatic & was part of the national cricket team. She’s been active in sports from an early age taken a new liking to #Kickboxing, #ExtremeFitness and #MartialArts. Rameesha conducts women ONLY classes from9am – 10am Tue |Thu| Sat She is available for personal training.#ExtremeFitness#FemaleTrainer#WomenEmpowerment#FemaleWorkout#K7#Karachi#Pakistan
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020