179,000 Pakistani pilgrims to perform Hajj 2020
ISLAMABAD – A total of 179,000 pilgrims from Pakistan will travel to Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj, Minister for Religious Affairs Noor-ul-Haq Qadri announced after performing balloting under Government Hajj Scheme on Thursday.
He said 149,295 hajj applications were received this year out of which 105,413 have been selected under government scheme through computerized open balloting.
The minister said 7,648 applicants, who remained unsuccessful for last three consecutive years, will be selected without balloting.
Qadri said the successful candidates are required to submit their medical certificates by 19th of this month in their respective banks.
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- 21st martyrdom anniversary of Havaldar Lalak Jan Shaheed being ...10:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Portion of two-storey building collapses in Karachi09:53 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 234,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,839 confirmed ...09:35 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Dreams are the first place where you see yourself as a successful ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020