Insaf Imdad Programme: Punjab starts distribution of cash assistance among deserving people
LAHORE – The Punjab government has started to give 12000-rupee cash assistance to deserving families under the Insaf Imdad Programme.
Under the Punjab Chief Minister's Insaf Imdad Programme, the cash assistance will be given to more than 2.5 million deserving people at more than 600 Imdadi Camps across the province from Monday.
According to Provincial Disaster Management Authority (PDMA), this cash assistance is being given to those, who had applied on a special number 8070 recently.
Their scrutiny has been ensured jointly by the NADRA, PDMA and Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB).
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020