Muhammad Noor Meskanzai appointed as chief justice of Pakistan’s top Islamic court
ISLAMABAD – President Dr Arif Alvi has appointed Justice Muhammad Noor Meskanzai as Chief Justice Federal Shariat Court.
According to a notification issued by the Law Ministry today (Wednesday), his appointment has been made for a period of one year with effect from 15th of this month.
The Chief Justice of the Shariat Court is the second-highest judicial office in the country, after the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
Justice Noor Muhammad Meskanzai, who is former chief justice of Balochistan High Court, first took oath as the head of Shariat court on 15 May 2019.
#WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to ... 01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Wednesday reiterated his support for the Palestinians, denouncing Israeli ...
- Mufti Azizur Rehman – Police hunt for 70-year-old cleric amid calls ...07:40 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: KPK allocates Rs142 billion for health07:20 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Israeli airstrikes hit Gaza for the second time since ceasefire07:04 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- US agrees to give Turkey full control of Kabul airport's security06:50 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Punjab enacts Apprenticeship Act 2021 after 60 years06:35 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021