#WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid Israeli bombardment
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Wednesday reiterated his support for the Palestinians, denouncing Israeli attacks that killed at least 36 including women and children.
The premier took to the microblogging site Twitter and reaffirmed Pakistan’s steadfast support for the people of Palestine. I am PM of Pakistan and #WeStandWithGaza #WeStandWithPalestine, he wrote in a recent tweet.
Khan in the post also shared a quote from scholar and linguistic Noam Chomsky stated: “You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.”
Death toll from Israeli attacks on Palestine ... 12:04 PM | 12 May, 2021
JERUSALEM – The death toll of Palestinians killed in the recent attacks in the Gaza Strip has risen to 36 as ...
Pakistan Foreign Office also strongly denounced the Israeli airstrikes on Gaza that resulted in deaths and injuries to dozens of innocent Palestinians while hundreds suffered injuries.
Pakistan's Foreign Minister Qureshi spoke to his Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu and assured him that we "fully support Turkey's call to convene the meeting of OIC and UN.
Al-Aqsa mosque – Pakistan announces Palestine ... 09:43 PM | 11 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan would observe Palestine Day on Friday, Prime Minister Imran Khan's Special Representative ...
- Lal Masjid cleric Abdul Aziz booked for using TTP's name to threaten ...09:53 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- PM’s aide Shahzad Akbar tests positive for Covid-1909:24 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani, Canadian FMs discuss Afghanistan in phone call09:10 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to pay for treatment of Pakistan’s second tallest man08:50 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani celebs express disappointment after NZ tour called off05:30 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- ‘Dafaa Hojao Tum’ — Resham set to star in Faseeh Bari Khan's ...04:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2021