Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence
LONDON – Lebanese former adult entertainer and Onlyfans star Mia Khalifa speaks out against Israeli oppression in Palestine.
Taking it to Twitter, the 27-year-old directly blamed the United States for supporting the Jewish country in the vicious attack that killed at least 36 while hundreds of women and children remain injured.
Khalifa has been using her social media platform to raise her voice for the noble cause. Imagine I walk into a McDonald’s and demand they change the name to Miacdonalds and leave the premises immediately. And when they don’t, I b*mb that McDonald’s into oblivion and call it self defense, she wrote in a series of tweets.
Imagine I walk into a McDonald’s and demand they change the name to Miacdonalds and leave the premises immediately. And when they don’t, I b*mb that McDonald’s into oblivion and call it self defense. https://t.co/2E9UYHjZgT— Mia K. (@miakhalifa) May 11, 2021
Adding that attacking or killing poor people can never be justified as an act of self-defense. The former highest-ranked adult entertainer also shared the image of a dilapidated building that collapsed following the airstrikes from Israeli forces.
In another tweet of the series, she added that ‘It’s Anti-Zionism, not anti-Judaism, ever.’
Malala Yousafzai and Mia Khalifa are besties! 04:21 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
LONDON – Malala Yousafzai, the 23-year-old Pakistani human rights activist and Nobel Peace Prize winner has ...
The voice of former PornHub star is now garnering a lot of attention on social media for speaking against the oppressors.
Meanwhile, Pakistani activist and noble laureate Malala Yousafzai comes under fire on social media for stating the Israeli violence as a conflict. Malala who also got shot in a terrorist act skipped naming Israel in her tweet.
Malala slammed for skipping 'Israel' in statement ... 04:47 PM | 11 May, 2021
Israeli atrocities in Gaza continue as tension grows in Palestine and its surrounding settlements amid violence ...
"The violence in Jerusalem – especially against children – is unbearable. This long conflict has cost many children their lives and their futures. Leaders must act immediately – there is no peace when children and civilians are not safe," she tweeted.
The violence in Jerusalem – especially against children – is unbearable. This long conflict has cost many children their lives and their futures. Leaders must act immediately – there is no peace when children and civilians are not safe. #AlAqsa https://t.co/bLv3XyA1OV— Malala (@Malala) May 10, 2021
- Naftali Bennett brings Netanyahu's 12-year rule to an end, takes over ...01:29 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of military reality show ‘60 Hours to ...11:43 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Congress leader's pro-Kashmir remarks draw criticism from BJP09:06 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021