Pakistani barber offers haircuts with cleavers and blowtorches
Fashion has gotten bizarre with new trend and fads popping up daily basis. This time around the internet is ablaze with the viral video of a Pakistani hairdresser Ali Abbas who is bringing a unique flair to the haircutting business.
Abbas relies on an unusual array of tools to practice his craft like blowtorches, meat cleavers, and even broken glass.
Helping the customers to look their finest, the barber is a trendsetter as he effortlessly glides through the task of cutting hair with utmost precision. “I thought I should do something different to attract more clients,” Abbas said.
“In the beginning, I tried it on artificial hair, and then — after practising it for some time — I used it on a client, and he liked it a lot.”
The unconventional approach which might intimidate a majority has become a hit. His popularity has only grown since resulting in television appearances and fashion shoots.
Abbas charges Rs2,000 ($13) for the unorthodox treatment or Rs1,000 for a traditional trim with scissors.
“I am feeling quite relaxed and comfortable,” said Ali Saqlain, as the barber took a blowtorch to his head.
Abbas says he also enjoys a large number of women customers, for who he charges an additional Rs500 for extra styling.
This is not the first time that a haircut technique has left the netizens baffled. Recently, an extremely peculiar hair cutting technique with the help of pigtails came as a shock as it became the talk of the town.
Hadiqa Kiani responds to ‘hair loss’ lawsuit 07:50 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
Famous singer and icon of the Pakistani music industry, Hadiqa Kiani has been an important figure for decades. Despite ...
- Naftali Bennett brings Netanyahu's 12-year rule to an end, takes over ...01:29 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of military reality show ‘60 Hours to ...11:43 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Congress leader's pro-Kashmir remarks draw criticism from BJP09:06 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021