No new music as Rihanna too busy ‘trying to save the world’
Sorry, Rihanna fans — looks like any new music will have to wait as the singer has bigger goals to accomplish rather than thinking about her new album.
During an Instagram Live session on Friday, April 10, Rihanna told fans that they shouldn't expect the drop anytime soon because she's too busy "saving the world." Her comment came after her IG Live was bombarded with questions about the status of her ninth studio album.
The Grammy winner hasn't given fans a specific date for when the new music album will be on the horizon, she recently said in an interview that she is "aggressively working on music".
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to damage the world, the Fenty Beauty founder, has been donating generously to the cause.
Rihanna has donated $5 million for global coronavirus relief through the Clara Lionel Foundation. She also pledged another $1 million with Jay-Z that went to Los Angeles and New York.
She also joined hands with Twitter's Jack Dorsey to support those having to cope with domestic violence during the quarantine. Their $4.2 million donation will "provide 10 weeks of support including shelter, meals, and counseling for individuals and their children suffering from domestic violence at a time when shelters are full and incidents are on the rise," according to a press release.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020