Indian fire kills 2-year-old Pakistani boy along LoC: ISPR
Woman among 4 civilians sustain serious injuries as Indian troops continue ceasefire violations
RAWALPINDI – A two-year-old boy has died while four civilians injured after Indian troops continued resorting to unprovoked firing from across the Line of Control (LoC).
In a series of tweet on Monday, Director General Inter-Services Public Relations Major General Babar Iftikhar (DG ISPR) said that during the last 24 hours, Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Baroh, Dhudnial, Rakhchikri and Chirikot Sectors.
LOC Update Last 24 hours: Indian Army troops in total disregard to ceasefire agreement & international conventions initiated unprovoked ceasefire violations along LOC deliberately targeting civilian population in Baroh, Dhudnial, Rakhchikri and Chirikot Sectors... (1/3)— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) April 13, 2020
The military spokesman further said that due to the indiscriminate Indian fire of heavy weapons and mortars, a two-year old-minor Muhammad Haseeb in Dhudnial Sector, was martyred. The DG ISPR added that four citizens including a woman and 72-year-old senior citizen in Baroh, Rakhchikri and Chirikot Sectors sustained serious injuries.
“Injured have been evacuated to nearby health facility for necessary medical care," DG ISPR tweeted.
...Pakistan Army troops effectively responded and targeted those Indian posts which initiated fire. Due to indiscriminate Indian fire of heavy weapons and mortars, a two years old minor Muhammad Haseeb in Dhudnial Sector, embraced shahadat... (2/3)— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) April 13, 2020
The DG ISPR said that Pakistan Army responded effectively and targeted those Indian Army posts which initiated fire.
Teen girl among 6 civilians injured as India ... 02:17 PM | 11 Apr, 2020
RAWALPINDI – Indian Army troops in its continued ceasefire violations (CFVs) along the line of ...
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- KSA reopens Masjid-e-Nabwi for public today09:28 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020