NASD Pakistan conducts tree plantation drive in Mardan
MARDAN - National Association for Sustainable Development of Pakistan (NASDPakistan) Mardan Chapter has successfully conducted the Tree Planation Drive at Shiekh Maltoon Town Park Mardan under the banner of campaign reforestPakistan inspired by the SDGs No. 13 and 15 i.e. Climate Action and Life on Land.
The City Chapter on through its members & office bearers, has initially planted 100 Pine Trees Association’s City Administrator Laiba Atiq, Members Ibad Sohail, Anum Ali, Maham, Nilofer and others.
The Event was planned and executed merely by the female members of the Association which was partaken by children as well. This is the best example that the Association has given in regards to the Women Empowerment which happens to be the Associations main agenda.
The Event was specially covered by the Team of National Public Radio of America headed by their country Correspondent. Speaking on the occasion, NASDPakistan’s city administrator Laiba Atiq said that we aspire to see SDGs taking roots in Pakistan and NASDPakistan is untiringly undergoing the efforts to boost Climate Action, Zero Poverty and Hunger and Quality Education.
- Pakistan reports 76 deaths, over 4,000 new COVID infections amid ...09:35 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 29 July 202108:46 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Welsh slate is now on list of Unesco World Heritage Sites12:56 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- July 29, 1958 -- On this day in history US set up NASA12:43 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi’s belly dance moves in ‘Zaalima Coca Cola’ set ...04:04 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Mehrooz Waseem hits back, accuses Usman Mukhtar of harassment03:48 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali's colourful birthday celebrations go viral03:34 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021