Pakistan resolution expresses solidarity with China in fight against Coronavirus
ISLAMABAD – The National Assembly unanimously passed a resolution expressing solidarity with the government and people of China for dedicated efforts and efficient policy to combat coronavirus.
The resolution was moved by PML-N Leader Khawaja Asif.
It commended the efforts of Chinese government under the able leadership of President Xi Jinping for treating Pakistani citizens especially students in Wuhan city just like their own by providing them best possible care.
The resolution appreciated the way in which China is dealing with extremely tense situation to combat and fully eliminate this virus.
It said Pakistan stands united with China and extends its full support in this difficult time and moment of medical emergency.
A Pakistani student infected with novel coronavirus (COVID-19) was discharged from the Guangzhou 8th People's Hospital on Wednesday after recovering in Guangzhou, capital of S China's Guangdong Province. #CombatCoronavirus pic.twitter.com/uqMVAD4WCa— CCTV (@CCTV) February 13, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesham Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose ...01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- New York’s Times Square lights up in solidarity for Kashmiri people11:19 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew in Srinagar ahead of clampdown anniversary10:32 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020