US-Iran tension: FM Qureshi arrives in Saudi Arabia
RIYADH - Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi arrived in Saudi Arabia's capital Riyadh on second leg of his two-nation tour aimed at diffusing tensions in the region.
On his arrival at King Khalid International Airport, the foreign minister was received by Saudi deputy protocol minister Azam ul Yaqeen, Pakistan's envoy to Saudi Arabia Raja Ali Ejaz and senior officials.
Qureshi will meet his Saudi counterpart Prince Faisal Bin Farhan Al Saud and discuss regional developments in the wake of recent tensions between the United States and Iran.
A day earlier, Qureshi visited Tehran where he held separate meetings with President Rouhani, Foreign Minister Jawad Zarif and Governor General of Mashad, Khorasan Razavi and presented Pakistan's firm stance on not siding with any conflict, but peace.
FM Qureshi reaffirms Pakistan's commitment to ... 08:26 AM | 13 Jan, 2020
TEHRAN – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi apprised Iranian President Dr Hassan Rouhani about Pakistan's ...
- Kashmiris set to observe Indian Republic Day as Black Day07:12 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Iran to host technology investors from 8 countries including Pakistan ...07:08 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- China: Coronavirus death toll hits 4107:03 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PISA 2020: Sajal Aly bags nomination for ‘Best TV Actress’ award01:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019