US-Iran tension: FM Qureshi arrives in Saudi Arabia
RIYADH - Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi arrived in Saudi Arabia's capital Riyadh on second leg of his two-nation tour aimed at diffusing tensions in the region.
On his arrival at King Khalid International Airport, the foreign minister was received by Saudi deputy protocol minister Azam ul Yaqeen, Pakistan's envoy to Saudi Arabia Raja Ali Ejaz and senior officials.
Qureshi will meet his Saudi counterpart Prince Faisal Bin Farhan Al Saud and discuss regional developments in the wake of recent tensions between the United States and Iran.
A day earlier, Qureshi visited Tehran where he held separate meetings with President Rouhani, Foreign Minister Jawad Zarif and Governor General of Mashad, Khorasan Razavi and presented Pakistan's firm stance on not siding with any conflict, but peace.
FM Qureshi reaffirms Pakistan's commitment to ... 08:26 AM | 13 Jan, 2020
TEHRAN – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi apprised Iranian President Dr Hassan Rouhani about Pakistan's ...
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s earns US $ 1176 mln from IT services’ export04:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020