Shoaib Akhtar, Shahid Afridi wish the Bachchan family a speedy recovery
Legendary Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan and his family have contracted the novel coronavirus. The actor confirmed the news via Twitter on Saturday.
"I have tested Covid positive... shifted to hospital," Bachchan announced.
T 3590 -I have tested CoviD positive .. shifted to Hospital .. hospital informing authorities .. family and staff undergone tests , results awaited ..— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) July 11, 2020
All that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested !
"All that has been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested!" he said.
Abhishek, Aishwarya & daughter Aradhya Bachchan tested positive for Covid-19 on Sunday. Big B’s wife, Jaya Bachan is the only family member who tested negative for the disease.
Several prominent personalities from Bollywood and Pakistan have sent their best wishes to the actor and his family.
Former Pakistani bowler Shoaib Akhtar tweeted to wish Bachchan a speedy recovery. "Get well soon Amit Ji. Prayers for a speedy recovery," the former bowler tweeted.
Shahid Afridi also took to social media to send his prayers to the veteran, "Best wishes for Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan. Hope you recover well and soon."
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020