'Go Girl': 100-year-old political rival of Imran Khan sends social media into a frenzy
Hazrat Bibi, a centenarian from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, filed nomination papers on Monday for National Assembly’s NA-35 (Bannu) and K-P Assembly’s PK-89 (Bannu III) seats with a special focus on girl education.
“I will pay extra attention to education for girls if I succeed,” Bibi promised.
She will stand in the poll as an independent candidate.
Her announcement met with a mixed reaction from social media users:
There were also many who opposed the woman, considering her old age:
And one can always find trolls on the social media:
May the best of the candidates running for this constituency win!
- Hundreds flock to celebrate birthday of Holy Prophet at Iraq’s ...03:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bill Gates was warned against sending ‘flirty’ emails to a female ...01:34 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021