Gohar Rasheed and Faryal Mehmood pair up for a film based on lockdown
Since the coronavirus outbreak, movie and television sets have shut down production in order to curb the spread of the disease.
With the situation and economy looking more dire with each passing day, celebrities are offering what help they can.
While some celebs such as Maya Ali are donating not only their time, but their tremendous resources, to provide aid to the less fortunate, some celebs are teaming up to keep their fans entertained.
Pakistani actors Gohar Rasheed and Faryal Mehmood have paired up for a film based on Covid-19.
“I can’t talk much about the story, but the name kinda gives it away! It’s about a couple suffering through these times and how they overcome their struggles to be with each other in the end. Hope for all of us to ignite in ourselves and others!” said Faryal while talking to Images.
Lockdown will be directed by Abu Aleeha and is scripted by Abida Ahmed.
The love story will most likely be released on a digital platform like Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.
The shoot for the film is reportedly underway. The release date is yet to be announced.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- US aircraft carriers conduct drills in South China Sea08:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- OPPO launches the stellar more fun, more experience OPPO A11K – A ...08:46 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020