Designer Maheen Khan tests positive for Covid-19
LAHORE- Pakistan’s Covid-19 tally continues to escalate as more and more people contract the disease.
Fashion designer Maheen Khan, has tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
Khan took to Twitter to share the news with everyone:
Dear friends i tested positive for Covid-19 on the 8th of June .Alhamdolilah i am fever free today .Allah is kind https://t.co/hXisNAcN6s— Maheen Khan (@Maheenkhanpk) June 13, 2020
"Dear friends i tested positive for Covid-19 on the 8 June. Alhamdolilah I am fever free today. Allah is kind," she wrote.
The award-winning designer is one of the biggest names in Pakistan’s fashion industry.
The veteran behind the brand Gulabo made headlines when she dressed up duchess Kate Middleton during her royal visit to Pakistan.
Previously, several prominent personalities tested positive for coronavirus including, Yasir Nawaz, Nida Yasir, Alizeh Shah, Naveed Raza, Rubina Ashraf, Sakina Samo, and Vasay Chaudhary.
Sending out lots of prayers to Maheen. We hope she has a speedy recovery!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- 'ECNEC approves four projects of Rs289 bln'04:56 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020