KP journalist tests positive for coronavirus
DIR LOWER – Senior journalist and Chairman Global Union of Journalists (GUOJ) KP chapter, Malak Faiz Musakhel of Jandool in Munda tehsil has been tested positive for coronavirus, confirmed DDHO, Dr Irshad Ali on Wednesday.
Faiz Musakhel told his media friends through mobile message that he had quarantined himself at home after feeling symptoms of severe fever and body pain.
Following the instructions of DDHO Dr Irshad Ali, the coronavirus test of Musakhel was conducted by Dr Inaam and Dr Shakeel at THQ Hospital Munda which declared positive.
DDHO Dr Irshad Ali said, Faiz Musakhel played a key role in sensitizing his area people against coronavirus and creating awareness regarding adoption of precautionary measures to stay safe. However he said Faiz was now showing signs of gradual recovery and quarantined at home.
- Saudi Arabia decides to allow Umrah from Oct 412:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020