Main culprit in Motorway rape case remanded for 14 days
LAHORE - The Anti Terrorism Court (ATC) on Tuesday has sent the main culprit of the Lahore Motorway gang rape case Abid Malhi to jail on judicial remand for 14 days and ordered to produce the culprit on October 28 after the identity parade.
The Punjab police had arrested Abid Malhi, the main suspect in the Lahore motorway gang-rape case from Faisalabad after 33 days and shifted him to Lahore for further interrogation.
It is pertinent to be mentioned here that on September 9, a woman was gang-raped in front of her two children while her car ran out of petrol on Lahore-Sialkot Motorway on Ringroad at around 1.30 pm.
- Top UK general acknowledges Pakistan Army's efforts for regional peace08:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran fears second Covid-19 wave in polluted cities07:44 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Top US economist appreciates Pakistan’s handling of coronavirus ...07:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Police raid ex-Sindh governor Zubair’s house for his arrest06:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Is '50 Crore' truly a desi version of 'Money Heist'?02:28 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Zaid Ali T gifts his wife a brand new car11:27 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PTA unblocks Tiktok in Pakistan03:16 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PCB announces squad for Zimbabwe series01:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020