Meera Jee says she will think when to work with SRK
The actress apparently has her Twitter game strong and manages to remain in news one way or the other. In her recent tweet, Meera Jee stated what she said to an LA Times reporter when they asked her when will she act with Bollywood's King Khan.
“I was once asked by an LA Times reporter - if you are a superstar when will @iamSRK act with you? I said No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. I own myself and I will determine when I want to act with him,” Meera wrote in her tweet.
I was once asked by an LA Times reporter - if you are a super star when will @iamSRK act with you ? I said No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. I own myself and I will determine when I want to act with him.— Meera (@TheMeeraJee) September 12, 2018
Not long ago, Meera Jee tweeted that she is a better actor than Bollywood’s desi girl. The Lollywood's star took to Twitter after it was announced that Priyanka Chopra will star opposite to Chris Pratt in the Universal studios’ project titled Cowboy Ninja Viking and requested Hollywood to consider her.
We are in love with the confidence of Meera Jee. She is surely a woman of strong mind and heart. We hope that the actor soon gets a chance to work in Hollywood as she has been desiring in the past for a role in the west film industry.
Good Luck! Meera Jee.
- Pakistan offers to host OIC summit on Afghanistan09:36 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey steps down09:01 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Coronavirus takes 10 more lives in Pakistan08:37 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan, Thailand seal victories in ICC Women's Cricket World Cup ...12:20 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mob sets police station on fire in Pakistan over 'desecration' of ...11:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021