President Obama asked to force Kanye West to release new album
Impatient fans of the 38-year-old rapper created an official White House petition on the We the People website imploring Obama to order West to release his album SWISH this month.
"Kanye West has kept us thirsty for too long," the petition read. "We haven't gotten any new singles in new months. The President should order Kanye to drop the album on the date August 21st, as his producer Mike Dean has been teasing people about."
The site, We the People, requires the president's administration to respond to petitions that reach over 100,000 signatures in 30 days. The plea for SWISH was taken down because it reportedly violated the terms of participation listed in the moderation policy.
West released the single "All Day" in March, which will appear with "Wolves" on his forthcoming seventh studio album.
Dean indeed discussed the record on Montreality this week, but said only that the album will be released soon.
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022