Brad Pitt addresses rumours regarding dating actress Alia Shawkat
He recently confirmed in an interview that he is not dating Alia Shawkat.
NEW YORK - Hollywood actor Brad Pitt opens up about the dating rumours, regarding his dating with Alia Shawkat . The star even went far enough to say that he will be turning down every false relationship gossip that emerges since his splitting from Angelina Jolie.
In an interview, Brad Pitt talked about how difficult it is to avoid rumours.
He went on to say, “I don’t go out of my way to avoid it; I just don’t seek it out. I don’t know how many women they’ve said I’ve been dating the last two or three years, and none of it’s true—I just flashed on something, but maybe it doesn’t mean anything.”
Earlier, Brad Pitt said that he has cried after Angelina Jolie splits from him and also revealed startling details about his personal life. He also unveiled sides to himself that had remained away from the public eye.
The actor revealed that after he split with his wife Angelina Jolie and during the course of the custody battle of their children, he had cried for the first time in 20 years.
“I am quite famously a not-crier. Is that a term? I hadn’t cried in, like, 20 years. Now I find myself, at this later stage, much more moved,” he said.
“Moved by my kids, moved by friends, moved by the news. Just moved. I don’t know where it’s going, but I think it’s a good sign,” he added. Brad Pitt has revealed the pain of his split from Angelina Jolie in 2016 and the following custody battle over their six children has seen him get in touch with his emotions for the first time in two decades.
Brad said: “I am quite famously a not-crier. I hadn’t cried in, like, 20 years.”
- EU to challenge China-US trade agreement at WTO12:02 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Kashmir issue is not an internal affair of India, says FM Quresh11:24 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Two killed in Gujranwala van, rickshaw collision09:58 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Indian CDS remarks about Kashmiri children09:17 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi, Pompeo discuss bilateral cooperation, regional security ...08:47 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019