Zahid Ahmad makes funny post on increasing price of Chilgozay
KARACHI - Pine nuts (Chilgozay), are fast becoming a delicacy few can afford as the price of the dry fruit has shot up to astronomical heights.
At Rs7,500 per kilo, the nut’s price sounds more like that of a precious metal. These exorbitant prices have become an actual crisis and cases of pine nut theft have also been reported.
Recently, Pakistani TV actor Zahid Ahmed posted an Instagram story and said he was confused about whether to eat the nuts or keep them in a bank.
On the work front, Ahmed can be seen in two dramas Ishq Zahe Naseeb and Mein Na Janoo.
Ahmed started his television career with the drama serial Mehram opposite Ayesha Khan as a lead protagonist. He has also previously received the best actor award in a negative role during the 4th Hum Awards.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- SHC declares PPP’s Palwasha Khan eligible to contest Senate polls12:45 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Karachi court issues non-bailable arrest warrants of Manzoor ...12:15 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Happy Birthday Shahid Afridi: Wishes pour in for ‘Boom Boom’ on ...11:45 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Indian PM receives first dose of homegrown COVID-19 vaccine11:25 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Mirpur goes into lockdown amid alarming spike in Covid-19 cases11:05 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021