The Gorgeous vivo V23e — Tech Gurus’ Opinion
These days, smartphones pack the latest and greatest of hardware. There are very few areas left for companies to make their phones stand out from the crowd. vivo, however is betting big on everything and the design department for the V23e - the company’s latest premium smartphone in Pakistan. The device has a superb 50MP AF Portrait Selfie camera, 64MP Night Camera on the rear, 7.36mm Ultra Slim AG Design, 44W FlashCharge and much more.
So, is the vivo V23e the best smartphone for selfie lovers? Or should you look for some alternatives? Let’s hear what the Tech Gurus have to say!
While unboxing and reviewing the vivo V23e, Ali Abbas, a Youtuber who runs a tech channel named Mastech highlighted how the device’s compact size combined with AMOLED display will appeal to vivo consumers. He also appreciated the visual experience in both natural and artificial light. “The 50 MP AF Portrait Selfie feature is the highlight of V23e, and it would set it apart from the other smartphones,” he said specifically.
In an unboxing video of vivo V23e on ReviewsPK, Ameer Dagha said - “The sleek and slim design is a major selling point of vivo V series and if you’re looking for a good-looking phone, vivo V23e should definitely be on your list.” He reviewed the Sunshine Coast edition and was really impressed with the AMOLED display.
Phone World, another popular YouTube review channel, unboxed the device and instantly noted how lightweight vivo V23e is and how it’s different from other V series phones. Once again, the 50 MP AF Portrait Selfie camera was discussed and admired for its great camera quality and for showing every detail in the photographs. Additionally, the smartphone was commended for its display, “The 6.4-inch AMOLED display gives a sharp and bright visual experience, especially for gaming and the MediaTek G96 processor is efficient for gaming.”
Sarfraz Ali from Daily Pakistan had nothing but great things to say about the exceptional camera setup and breathtaking design. “vivo has the strongest game in terms of design and beauty in mid-range phones” he said. He also mentioned the most significant selling point of vivo V23e would be the advanced camera features and performance. He ended the review saying, “I can guarantee vivo V23e will be the king of mid-range phones in 2022.”
Moreover, vivo V23e was unboxed, reviewed and praised by WhatMobile, ProPakistani, Phoneyear, UrduPoint and Hamariweb for its 50MP AF Selfie Camera, 7.36mm Ultra-Slim AG design, 64MP Night Camera and super-fast 44W FlashCharge technology.
The vivo V23e has received a thumbs up from tech experts, giving consumers every reason to upgrade their smartphone and enjoy all of the outstanding features this smartphone has to offer.
The device with 256GB ROM is now available for purchase across Pakistan at Rs 59,999 only and users can also pre-order V23e (128GB ROM) at their nearest markets. For more details, visit the official product page: https://www.vivo.com/pk/products/v23e
- Pakistan’s daily Covid cases pass 7000-mark for first time09:22 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:54 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 January 202208:32 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran updates Bill Gates on Pakistan's fight against polio, ...08:16 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 24 runs11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021