Watch: Traffic warden in viral video wins PM Imran's heart
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday praised an official of Islamabad traffic police for his dedication to duty despite having a broken arm.
The premier called Head Constable Qaiser Shakeel to his office for a meeting after a video showed him performing duty with a broken arm. The video went viral on social media and Qaiser was praised generously by social media users.
In the video, PM Khan can be heard praising the policeman. He said such a commendable act by a single person lifts the image of the entire department.
View this post on Instagram
Khan also announced a cash reward for the head constable.
Austerity drive: How much amount PM Imran saved ... 02:53 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister’s House has so far saved Rs 1.08 billion under the ongoing austerity drive in ...
- Two officers suspended over Nawaz Sharif’s fake vaccination12:37 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 September 202111:11 AM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Ayesha Omar, Azfar Rehman ‘reunite’ after six years10:55 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Ayeza Khan all praises for Imran Abbas’s new look05:45 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Adnan Shah Tipu reveals why he rejected 'Sacred Games 2'05:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2021