Indian troops kill Kashmiri youth in Baramulla
SRINAGAR - Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred one Kashmiri youth in Baramulla district in occupied Kashmir.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the troops martyred the youth identified as Mudassir Ahmed Butt during a cordon and search operation in Shutloo area of the district.
Meanwhile, noted US daily The New York Times in a report revealed that New Delhi police concertedly moved against Muslims and actively helped Hindu mobs that targeted Muslims and their homes during the deadly riots that gripped the Indian capital last month.
The report says that several videos have surfaced of Delhi police assaulting Muslims protesters and urging Hindu mobs to join in the attacks.
- Chinese retailer Shein issues an apology for profiting off Muslim ...04:17 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtars short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020