Pakistan confirms 28 coronavirus cases while death toll rises to 5,043 across the globe
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has confirmed 28 cases of the coronavirus while the death toll rises to 5,043 around the world.
In a press conference, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Health Dr Zafar Mirza announced that there were 28 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the country.
Earlier, seven new cases emerged in Taftan who have been kept in isolation.
Prime Minister Imran Khan has also called upon the entire nation to unite in playing a positive role in preventing the spread of Coronavirus.
While chairing the National Security Committee meeting, especially called to review the current status of coronavirus pandemic and Pakistan's response to it several precautionary measures were taken to halt the coronavirus spread in the country.
Meanwhile, a total of 3,176 people have died in China, followed by 1,016 in Italy, and 514 in Iran.
Since COVID-19 was first detected in December last year, more than 134,300 people have been infected in 121 countries and territories.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020