Alia Bhatt apologises to sister Shaheen Bhatt
After reading her sisters book ‘I’ve never been (Un) Happier Alia took over to Instagram and apologises to her sister for not noticing the days she had to face all this. Shaheen published this book on World mental health day discussing this issue plaguing people around the globe.
“Dear Shaheen... Somehow when I finished reading your book I couldn’t tell you how I felt immediately.. cause i felt too much.. and I don’t think I could ever discuss it with you properly, I tried now! #NeverBeenUnhappier.”
In a series of videos posted on her Instagram Alia shared her memories with elder sister Shaheen talking about how her brown sparkling eyes would make her day after a long day at work. Further telling how she failed to understand her silent moments of depression living with her. She ends the video by apologizing to her for not understanding her emotions enough.
- Pakistan bans travel from 26 countries amid Covid variant fears10:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan logs 1,239 new Covid-19 cases, 56 deaths in past 24 hours10:00 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 13 June 202109:17 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 13 June 202108:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Iranian-American arrested for entering Pakistan on fake documents05:13 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021