Alia Bhatt apologises to sister Shaheen Bhatt
After reading her sisters book ‘I’ve never been (Un) Happier Alia took over to Instagram and apologises to her sister for not noticing the days she had to face all this. Shaheen published this book on World mental health day discussing this issue plaguing people around the globe.
“Dear Shaheen... Somehow when I finished reading your book I couldn’t tell you how I felt immediately.. cause i felt too much.. and I don’t think I could ever discuss it with you properly, I tried now! #NeverBeenUnhappier.”
In a series of videos posted on her Instagram Alia shared her memories with elder sister Shaheen talking about how her brown sparkling eyes would make her day after a long day at work. Further telling how she failed to understand her silent moments of depression living with her. She ends the video by apologizing to her for not understanding her emotions enough.
- US formally ends combat mission in Iraq after 18 years01:20 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- All 'unnecessary movement' restricted in Karachi after 6pm as Covid ...12:47 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan amicably repatriates 46 Afghan soldiers who crossed border ...12:24 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan to receive 4.2mn doses of Chinese Covid vaccines today11:43 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan's first-ever ‘Nishan-e-Haider’ recipient Capt. Sarwar ...11:21 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 52nd birthday with Ben Affleck04:36 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani bride's super dancing entry goes viral (VIDEO)03:37 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic breaks the internet with new beach photo03:15 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021